Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just Practicing. . .


Hi everyone,
I'm practicing by typing a "new post" and going solo. I have a sheet of directions and I will try to be careful and conquer this frightful step alone. My daugher, Lisa, who makes her living in the hi tec industry, has set this page up for me. I hope to bog often. That's it for now.

I think I have mastered uploading a picture into a blog. Thank God that my daughter is so smart. Oh yes, look at the picture at the top of this blog. . . I'm the old lady in the lavendar and my sweet daughter is in the blue sweater. As you can see we visited the Fryeburg Fair this fall. We have gone to the fair together the last 2 years. We love looking at the handwork, i.e., knitting which she is an expert at and the quilting that I am starting to become good. We also enjoyed the tractor pull, the horse barns and the fiber arts building. I will blog more later. . . now if only I knew how to post this? ? ?

No comments: