Saturday, June 16, 2007

Summer Sale At CliffWood on June 30th


Warm weather is here and Cliff and I have been busy cleaning up our gardens. Two weeks ago Cliff got all of our water features working and we can sit in the yard and listen to the sound of trickling water. Oh how soothing it is. I've enjoyed the last 2 days. Warm sun and a beautiful breeze to cool me while I am working in the gardens.


I have decided that the gardens need to be thinned out again this summer. Many of you know about the huge plant sale I had in the yard a year ago. Well, I'm getting ready for another one. It will be held on June 30th from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or until the plants are all gone.


So far I've dug Astilbe, beautiful red ones with red leaves. Foxglove are dug and in full bud ready to bloom. Lots of daylilies and many colors. Some colors unknown--just lost track of them so it will be a surprise when they bloom. Have some Blue Lobelia ready to go also. I will be having lots of different Hosta for sale. The prices start at $2.00 and go up. Everything will be priced to sell at yard sale prices.


Please tell your friends and come and see what I have for sale on Saturday, June 30th. If you have questions, email me at donna@cliffwoodgardens.com or call me at home at 637-2675. I will probably be outside working, but leave me a message on the answering machine.
Did you notice the picture of me with the toilet? That picture was taken of me in the Bedpan Garden. Someone left that toilet in our yard and I just incorporated it into the landscape in that garden. It was taken during the garden tour of my 20 gardens in July of 2005. I will post often, so please come back to see what I'm doing. Until then, happy gardening!

No comments: